Medical Telemetry Unit
Our Medical Telemetry Unit provides care to a variety of patient needs. The unit includes a 16-bed telemetry area with monitoring capability for cardiac issues and negative air pressure rooms.
Daily multidisciplinary rounding by our onsite specialty physicians provides high-quality care for our patients. Readily available nurses serve as patient advocates who are committed to achieving the best-possible outcome for each patient.
Our care team is dedicated to the belief that all individuals have many rights, including:
- to be treated with dignity;
- to self-determination;
- to have accessible, high-quality care;
- to have their privacy respected;
- to have understandable information about choices available and consequences of action or inaction;
- to have nursing care provided in a nonjudgmental, nondiscriminatory, sensitive, and culturally competent manner.
- to establish and maintain control over all aspects of their lives; and
- the responsibility to make informed decisions about their future.
A partnership based on mutual respect is the foundation of the relationship between the medical-surgical team and our patients. A family and patient advocate, social-service team member, case manager, and physical therapists are onsite and available to clarify and ease each patient’s path to wellness.
When your loved-one or family member is critically ill, we offer the specialize care needed.
Our radiology specialists provide quality, inpatient and outpatient imaging services.
We’re here to help.
Find the information you need for your upcoming hospital stay.