Patients & Visitors
ABOUT YOUR ROOM
Your room is based on your admitting diagnosis and bed availability on the day of admission. We try to make your room as comfortable as possible. Please share any concerns with your nurse.
Local and toll-free telephone calls may be made without charge by dialing 9 + xxx-xxxx.
Long distance calls may be charged to a personal calling card. Our hospital operator is available for assistance. Family/friends can call you by dialing (808) 621-8411 and asking for you by name. Cell phones may not be used in some designated areas.
Televisions are available in each room. Please be considerate by keeping the volume low and turning it off at a reasonable hour.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your healthcare providers will be conducting rounds according to the following schedule:
- 7 am – 11 pm, hourly
- 12 am – 6 am, every two hours
Rounds are done to:
- Assist with trips to the bathroom
- Check on you and your well-being
- Help you move and/or change positions
- Monitor your comfort and pain
Please use the call lights at any time. Our staff uses hospital-based cell phones to communicate with other members of our team to assist YOU with YOUR needs. If you have immediate concerns, please contact the following departments:
- Housekeeping: (808) 621-4225 or 621-4263
- Patient Relations: (808) 621-4149 (Mon-Fri, 8 am – 4 pm)